How to spend time learn Chinese everyday ？ Here are some ideas for how to start off slowly, so you can keep it up for the long haul:
- Listen to 15 minutes of Chinesepodcast or audiobook each morning before you get out of bed.here i suggest you use TPRS Chinese course, because the content is very funny and easy to understand.
- Read for 15 minutes in Chineseduring your morning routine, before or after breakfast.
- Listen to the news in Chinesewhile commuting.
- Read a short magazine article while on the bus or train.
- Listen to Chinese music, podcasts or programs while you walk.
- Choose an interesting book and read 5 pages per day, before going to bed.
- Watch a 30-minute episode of your favorite Chinese-speaking TV show after dinner.
- Spend 15 minutes per day chatting in Chineseonline with a language exchange partner.
- Schedule and pay for a 1-hour conversation class with a teacher each week (real commitment), then spend 10 to 15 minutes each day preparing for your 1-hour conversation.
- Spend 10 minutes per day reading out loud in Chinese(great for improving fluency).
These are 10 simple ways to help you slowly and steadily reach your Chinese fluency goals.
Listen to the TPRS Chinese mini story a couple of times and remember one day you will speak fluently and naturally like a native speaker.